Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
Great extension class. Feel great but I, like others had issues w/ the final back bend. Lack the flexibility & rotation in my shoulders. Is there a modification u can suggest?
thank you!
Neha J
This was an amazing class Carrie! I managed just one back bend but it was so worth it. My back feels beautifully stretched and I definitely had more range in the cool down stretches than I did in the warm ups. Can't wait for day 3!
Tina-Marie U
Carrie, I LOVED this routine! I am super tight in my back, neck and shoulders so I’ve been searching for a routine to improve my flexibility. Found it! And although I couldn’t do the full back bend, I was able to at least achieve the portion to resting on my head. Yay! And the difference in my flexibility from mermaid at the start to mermaid at the end was huge! Your cueing is impeccable and gets me focused on where I should be feeling the exercises and drawing my strength. Thank you! Can’t wait to try the other classes! 
Phyllis A
Well, I like the intention but what do you do when your wrists won’t bend backwards and your shoulders can’t turn that much either?  So sort of alternative or modification would have made me less disappointed..
Oh my god I laughed so much when I tried the back bend-I have miles to go but loved your cheerful energy-the class flew by
MaLisa M
I loved this class.  It really helped me activate all my back extensor muscles and lubricate my spine.   I have done this class 4 times now as I want to remember this sequence and use it to help me reclaim my full bridge pose and to teach snippets for my students.  Thank you Carrie.  I just love it.   
Christina H
My back feels sp great after this class!
Yvonne A
I find swan and the like extremely difficult because my lower back is exceptionally flexible and shoulders are very tight. Also, a bummer that my vertigo has disabled me from comfortably doing backbends w/out toppling over and needing a few moments so the room stops spinning
Great Saw variation! And well sequence, was def more open afterwards even if the peak pose was not available (today!). Thank you.
91-100 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin