Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
Dina N
I feel like some of the exercises are too much for my lower back, what do you advise?
(Edited by Moderator - Gia Calhoun on November 4, 2021)
Dina N ~ Thank you for your forum post. You can still do the program even if you aren't able to do the backbend in this class. This is one of the more challenging exercises in the series but if you were able to do the rest of the class, the program should still work for you. There are also modifications you can do to help with the extension exercises including a smaller range of motion. I hope this helps and that you enjoy the rest of the challenge!
Ivana S
I LOVED IT!!! I thought I would never be able to do a beck bend but I DID IT!!! it felt so good!!! I am in tears!!! honestly!!! the feeling of accomplishment I can't describe it...thank you so much
Best class I have done in ages, the Saw was amazing! cant wait for tomorrow 
Love this class, thank you!
Waller M
Excellent challenge to lift and lengthen your spine! Thankful for the quick workout! 
This was good! I really enjoyed that, thank you!
Kay S
Thank you  Carrie, loved the saw and I cannot believe i did a back bend - not pretty but I did it!
Maddi P
Great class, but some movements definitely felt more advanced.
Clare V
Thank you Carrie for the encouraging words throughout class and for the challenge of a back bend at the end!
111-120 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin