Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
Sarah P
2 people like this.
Anita That is inspirational!  I didn't do the full wheel as my shoulders are not open enough but you have made me feel that it will be possible someday!

I substituted with dhanurasana which felt great after all the extension practice.  
Luana N
1 person likes this.
Loved all these extensions! So often we do not work enough our backs. This was just great :) Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Love those one arm extensions and oh my goodness you’re rocking Swan is beautiful! I think I might have been able to do the back bend  had I been on a mat but I was on carpet. I will keep working on it. I used to be able to do them but haven’t in a while. Thank you! PS where did your leggings come from?
Danielle A
1 person likes this.
Wow that was great ! Thanks Carrie :) as someone who is a little weaker when it comes to back extensions I really enjoyed the challenge .
Genia
1 person likes this.
Loved this challenge! I grew up doing backbends, cartwheels, flips; wish I never stopped. Good class, thank you Carrie.
1 person likes this.
I really appreciate the progressions. I haven’t had a class that taught them in this way and it was very helpful. Thanks.
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
I'm glad you said you felt tired ..I felt it too..yahoo for Day 2..feel open and light! Thanks Carrie 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I thought the final backbend ("the wheel") was done only in yoga! For sure, it was a challenging practice. Back strength is as important as ab strength! Thank you. Sometimes it's good to get out of one's comfort zone. I'm not a fan of big back extensions, but I recognize I need to work them more!
Sandy
1 person likes this.
Just the class I needed after being hunched over a laptop at the kitchen table for several weeks!  Amazing, I feel great and energised.  Thank you so much, Carrie .  Looking forward to the next workout! Sandy in lovely, sunny Leeds, UK!
1 person likes this.
Great class! I loved all the progressions that led to the backbend- it really got my body ready for that challenge! 
11-20 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin