Day 8: Back Strength<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4045

Day 8: Back Strength
Carrie Pages
Class 4045

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow that class flew by! I am four years post partum and workout regularly but cannot get rid of the stretchy skin and loose belly flap (noticeable in my planks) but between the challenges, the zoom live classes, and the fantastic PA classes I feel stronger every day. Thanks for this Carrie your enthusiasm is great! 
2 people like this.
Loved that variation of swan/ up dog! My back is awake and strong! 
Yvette O
2 people like this.
loved all of these back extensions, my students backs are going to feel great after i work this into my lesson
2 people like this.
Is there a LOVE button? This might be my favorite in the serious, so far. LOVED the inverted 100. AND...that end swan-plank variation was a PERFECT ending. Felt spectacular. THANK YOU! 
1 person likes this.
That was my favorite so far, too. I loved the thigh stretch combination, even if I was doing it wrong at first...hehehe...was even better after I looked at the screen and corrected it!
1 person likes this.
Such GOOD work! Loved
Abby A
1 person likes this.
not sure why but i actually got a headache whilst doing these poses ...might be a change in blood pressure not sure !
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the class except for the last posture which I simply cannot do because my lower back hurts too much. 
Genia
1 person likes this.
Thank you for coaching me through that! The breakdowns really help. 
1 person likes this.
I loved it!  Will pass this on to my clients tomorrow. Your execution and cueing are awesome!! Thank you..
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin