Cara Reeser Live Webinar<br>John M. & Cara R.<br>Discussion 4093

Cara Reeser Live Webinar
John M. & Cara R.
Discussion 4093

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Robyn Baxter ~ Your clients don't need to purchase Zoom, they will just need to download it to their device. Once you purchase it, you can share the link with them and it will take them to the Zoom Meeting that you have created.
Maria Ines I
Thanks and gratitude. Love
Taghrid K
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and valuable info. Loved your honesty and compassion. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Naa Dei K
2 people like this.
Thanks for doing this. It got me all inspired to get some action in.  This is an opportunity for innovation and evolution. Good luck to you all.
Maryam
2 people like this.
thank you John Marston  for the great question and interview and thank you so much Cara Reeser  for sharing your experience. Thank you PA for uploading the webinar. sending love to you all from Thailand. Stay safe!
1 person likes this.
Maryam it is a pleasure to talk with Cara Reeser  and we are so happy to share. Please stay safe and healthy.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for such a warm and candid interview. Im in lockdown in Barcelona with my little studio closed and looking to set up my classes online at home. Really valuable information. Thanks again. X
3 people like this.
Such useful info - we are definitely all learning together. I was thinking to reduce my prices - but I have done a few free Zoom classes which everyone has loved- particularly being able to chat to each other, and Cara is right- our clients view us as a part of their weekly lives and are happy to pay us the usual for our services even when they are offered virtually. I actually have more time as I don't have to travel to get to my group classes. PA you are such a great educator- thanks.
3 people like this.
Thank you so much for the support!  I am in New Zealand and we are officially in lock down for the next 4 weeks minimum.  I taught my last live classes on Monday 23 March.  I will make this transition to LIVE streaming as much as it scares me LOL!  Your discussion was really helpful!!  Kia Kaha (Be Strong).  Leanne 
The business part of this discussion made me feel supported. Thank you for these webinars

11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin