Feel-Good Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4102

Feel-Good Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4102

Watch this Class
anne Connie Cristina elspeth I can't thank you enough for all your kind words!  We truly are in this together, heart and soul!
1 person likes this.
Paola Maruca Iga  Lori Christine Amy Heather  Jos thank you all so much for being with me in class and sharing my emotion and heart.  We are truly all in this together!  Honest, pure and now.  
Thank you so much Melissa and Sharon , yes the feeling of isolation is real.  We are beings who need and thrive with contact and interaction.  My heart is in every class always, and it's moments like this that keep it warm and alive.  I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment for me here.  Take Care everyone!
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Amy. I didn't catch you live but loved the class and also the feeling of connection it provided. Much needed. X
1 person likes this.
How I loved taking this class, Amy. I am so glad I got to stop into Centerpoint when I was there in early March..right before the quarantine! Sadly I don’t know when I’ll be able to come back :( so these live classes are a treat!! Thank you for being authentic...with your emotion and even while “dropping the ball”!
MKV
1 person likes this.
Amy ..... you are brilliant ! Thank you 
1 person likes this.
I have felt like doing it with you live in your home ; thank you for opening your warm heart and home with full of your natural energy and encouragment ...
Elizna L
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this very enjoyable class Amy.  I was so glad to see when it was uploaded, as I could not join the live class due to the time difference (from South Africa).  Cannot wait to see more :)
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, so great to move, thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Amy — Thank You So Much for Such a Wonderful Class! I didn’t follow Live but felt like I was thanks to you being yourself. Please keep doing what you do forever, I Love Pilates Anytime and Especially Now. Lorie B.
21-30 of 151

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin