Feel-Good Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4102

Feel-Good Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4102

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! I used a yoga bolster for my prop, it was kind of fun and worked for a lot of the variations, but not all lol. 😂 As always, thank you for your energy and creativity! 
1 person likes this.
Ami literally a year later and I am doing this super duper class. You look amazing and I feel your heart. Thank you I am off to enjoy my day with your help. Sending love although we have never met. 
Anna B
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for a great class, Amy! I really appreciate your natural ease and humour. Using the ball between the chest and thighs for Rolling Like a Ball, and then again between the back of the thighs and calves, was a great adjustment/feedback mechanism. Looking forward to doing some of your other classes.
1 person likes this.
As a big fan of Amy, I am sorry i missed this class when it was 1st released.    I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me.  I had fun,  got a workout, & a good stretch.  I love the way Amy does side planks because it pops my whole lower spine! Thanks Again Amy:) 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Gary M Anna B Lani G Amanda S !  It's hard to believe it's been a whole YEAR already since this live class was filmed and released.  Wow, so much has taken place this year.  I'm grateful and so happy to have all of you taking classes with me and leaving comments.  I appreciate you all so much! Keep feeling great everyone!
1 person likes this.
AMAZING!
Thank you so much Rachel R !
1 person likes this.
Just the loveliest class! I hope that you all know how Pilates Anytime has been a lifeline for some of us during the pandemic.  I'm not sure what I'd have done without it. Sending you big thanks from Devon, England.  
1 person likes this.
What a lovely class! Thank you so much for your beautiful energy! It felt like nourishment for my mind body and soul!
Late to respond to you Zofia R and Samaris M , but thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a comment for me.  Yes, this has been a very strange time in the world, but so happy I've been able to continue teaching and connecting with you, and you all connecting to and with each other!!  
141-150 of 151

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin