Roll, Release, and Restore<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4105

Roll, Release, and Restore
Amy Havens
Class 4105

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
So excited to try this again! Have been really enjoying your at home classes, so thank you for taking the time to share with us....it does wonders for my soul. 
Lori
2 people like this.
Very happy this one was recorded!  I’ve been incorporating parts of it into my nightly rolling.  Really enjoyed it!  Can’t wait to have the wall workout available!  Thanks Amy, as always, for your wonderful classes.  It’s even more fun to do them with you live!
1 person likes this.
That felt so good today. It’s a very hot still day in Omaha so it felt wonderful to come into my little home studio (which I’m so thankful for) and take care of my tight body. I love your movement space and  your salt lamp.  I have to remember to bring mine down into my  space. Thank you Amy!  I’m so glad you’re staying well! 
2 people like this.
Oh, this was so wonderful.  So much tension in my body that I don't realize!  I will be saving this class for regular viewing!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this everyday type class...
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Looks good!! Can't wait to do this class.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this wonderful class. So relaxing.... Very precious in this moment.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. I have a Melt roller and it was lovely to release my body. x
Nita Tolley
I have just downloaded this video so I can do it again and again. Eight of my ten downloaded videos are led by you. Thank you, Amy. You’ve kept me going and relatively supple for years now. PS you must NEVER retire.
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, it was great and there were plenty of aahhs!
1-10 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin