Expansion Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4107

Expansion Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4107

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed your class. Thank you so much!
Thank you to everyone that came into the garage with me! Beth, I annoy myself sometimes for the same reasons you mention! My hope is that you know annoying anyone while I'm teaching is far from my intention but sometimes outside my skill set, depending.  There are so many great teachers on this site that cue more concisely than me. I hope you will take a look at more classes here and that you find what you need. I appreciate the feedback.
Nicholle, I bought the white tank (and a black one too) at small but very cool store in Monterey at the last PMA. I love it! The tag in it says COMUNE but the N is backward. I couldn't find it online. I would order more myself if I could! 
Debra Congratulations. I wish you an easy return to your studio and much success.
Cynthia G
Thanks.  lovely and very helpful. So enjoyed the visit. 
1 person likes this.
I loved the 100 pep... lifting one leg. Because 100’s are not my faves! Thank you Kristi! 
1 person likes this.
Fav teacher 

Really enjoyed the spine stretch forward variation and spine twist
Adam M
1 person likes this.
Kristi - this was great. I really appreciate the deliberate pacing and your instruction and commentary. It’s friendly and encouraging and keeps me going to the end. Would love to see you do more mat workouts!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kristi, it was grate!
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin