Be Your Own Teacher<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4120

Be Your Own Teacher
Kristi Cooper
Class 4120

Watch this Class
Thank you all for joining me whether it was in the moment or afterward. Despite teaching from my garage instead of the studio, I am enjoying these sessions with you all very much. I really appreciate you all being there! 
Debra, I am so happy to read your comment. Thank you! 
I have taken 3 of Kristi's Classes. I like her technique and chatty nature.  I am now a fan and look forward to future K.C. Classes:) 
Thank you, Gary! I hope to see you this Thursday! 
Cynthia G
Thanks so much.  I'm sure you could hear me talking to myself way over in your garage.
 big thank you from Ireland xx
Terrific class!! I love your teaching style! You are great!
Thank you so much, a great way to teach about self awareness which is so important for us and our students. Really enjoyed it and I’m now ready for bed. :)
Myriam Kane
Thank you, Kristi...from your gah-rawj to my back deck...soo nice to move with you!!! Sending love!
Thank you Kristi Cooper  both for this class but for all of the live classes PA has been doing.... I don’t practice at a studio Anymore but only with PA And the live classes have felt like such a community and I am so happy that if I cannot join live, the recording will be released shortly after so thank you 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin