Kristi Cooper
Class 4132

Watch this Class
MKV
1 person likes this.
Kristi ..... come visit Kenya 
Michelle B
1 person likes this.
This class started a little slower than I expected, but I loved how it built. A good reminder that sometimes starting with fundamentals makes the rest of the workout stronger. And the eye workout was unexpected and fun!
Shannon B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi!  It's just what  I needed :)
Anna M
1 person likes this.
WOW! That is one on my favourite classes for opening up after spending so much time in front of a laptop. Thank you 
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely class! I really enjoyed the standing series at the beginning and found the eye exercises a great addition!  That is something I never think of doing and it is so important. Will try them out tomorrow with my clients. Best wishes always!!
Amanda G
1 person likes this.
Best part of my day. Thank you! Your que’s were wonderful, felt like you were watching me. Lol
Lisa P
Thank you Kristi - a great New Year’s Day morning class! Happy 2021!
Tracey
Thanks Kristie. That was tough, but boy did we need the stretching thank you :)
This is one of Kristi's best classes that I have taken.  If you're one of her program followers this will be a highlight.  If you haven't tried one of her classes in a while this one has her approachable style and a full range of movements from fingertips to eyeballs.  Give this a try on a day you want a trunk workout but also some neural stimulation in small muscles.
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin