Feel-Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4136

Feel-Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4136

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love “nothing fancy”! The seated spinal rotation at the end was amazing,  thank you for that. Thank you for this whole class Amy!
Wendy H
So happy to have found your class tonight. Good workout and relaxing too. Perfect class to reengage with Pilates. Thank you.
Thank you, Amy. Clean, tidy, ticks all the boxes. What microphone are you wearing and what is yr video recorded on ? Great sound quality.
Thank you Amy, I loved this class in every exercise. As always in your classes x

1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Thank you Amy. Just what my body needed.
Michelle B
1 person likes this.
Just picked up a used home reformer similar to the one in the video since it seems like 2020 is the year of home workouts. So glad to see and try this one today!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy! Thank you for this perfect class as Im in the throngs of puppyhood and sleep deprivation! Also nursing a hip issue that is getting better. When Im on PA I use ROKU to workout and there is nowhere to like or comment. So Im online doing just that right now!
Michael Mary S
Amy, thanks for a wonderful all body class.  Your explanations and cueing is spot on!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for this wonderful class! I loved the “bow and arrow” cue for Peter Pan.I l also love your calm voice. I honestly wasn’t planning to be able to take the entire class,but I couldn’t stop! Thank you! I feel awesome and ready for my day. Love Tammy from Colorado!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this full body reformer class - it was just what my body needed this morning.
11-20 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin