Physioball Fun<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4141

Physioball Fun
Amy Havens
Class 4141

Watch this Class
Anna E
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy! This really cheered up a grey and rainy morning!
Bryn M
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy.  Great class.  How firm should the ball be?
Sue H
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed fit ball class Amy, looking forward to watching seniors. I am working in aged care and doing chair exercises using thera bands so any new exercises or tips is great for me to share.
2 people like this.
I haven"t used fitness ball for a long time and this class made me think of how much I love using it; this was a good start using it again; thank you so much for this amazing class Amy
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy Havens ! Loved this class - moved to favourites. I really appreciated your words at the beginning because my body was feeling tired from a previous days work out and I knew I should move my body but my muscles were feeling tired so it was like the perfect opening remarks to hear from my teacher that her body was a little tired too! And then you managed to sneak in a really strong full body workout but in a really calm and relaxing way if that makes sense? Thanks for this! See you on zoom soon! 
2 people like this.
I just love all your classes! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy, another fabulous class and I really felt that full body workout feeling!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Anna bryn Sue Cigdem Sonia Melissa , glad you enjoyed this ball workout!

Kerry thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment about where you were in your body prior to taking class too!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Creative and feel good, thanks Amy!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin