Physioball Fun<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4141

Physioball Fun
Amy Havens
Class 4141

Watch this Class
Carol W
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this class. Thank you. Great pace. Not sure about the breathing in the beginning though. Front, back, side???
1 person likes this.
Great job! I am looking forward to your cardio mat and the stress relief mat too. Thank you so much for what you are offering during these anxious times!
1 person likes this.
Rachel Katia Thank you for taking classes with me gals!!  
Carol the breathing was in reference to prior classes where I broke down more than just lateral breathing.  I'm focusing quite often on more full breathing through the entire thorax which includes top to bottom of diaphragm, front to back and side to side... FULL expansion!!
2 people like this.
This class is amazing!  My spine feels amazing!  Great ab connections!  Perfect class for a rainy day, I think I will go dance in the rain!
1 person likes this.
Good solid strengthening & lengthening class. I loved it.  Note~ now that i have experienced doing "Saw" with the ball, I don't think I will be satisfied doing it any other way. Thanks again Amy!
Kelly sorry I'm just now getting to this... but I sure hope you did go dance in the rain after this class!!!  Perfect!  And Gary  -- so glad you enjoyed this too, especially the SAW, yay!!
1 person likes this.
I keep coming back to this class Amy, I love it!! looking forward to one of your restorative classes. Thank you!!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
As always a challenge wrapped in cotton wool- sounding instruction that kids you into giving more. So appreciated to be able to work along.
Thank you Etaine and Cynthia G !!!  Your comments really brighten my day!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin