Upper Body Strength and Flow<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 4145

Upper Body Strength and Flow
Leah Stewart
Class 4145

Watch this Class
Great upper body workout, thank you! I can't wait for the next class in this series! 
Lina S
I've loved that class suitable for everybody! A brilliant mix of strength and stretch.
Hannah W
Loved this class. Nearly 37 weeks so my upper body needed that! 
Great upper body stretch after a tough night’s sleep on a new mattress! Feel 100% better. Many thanks for the neck & shoulder release :)
Hagar S
So glad Leah's back! I have been doing her prenatal workouts for a while and she has truly saved me during this time. Week 35 and feeling great thanks to these amazing classes!
Congratulations Leah! Didn't know you were pregnant again. That is such joyful news. Maybe a little girl this time to help you keep all those little men in line?? Either way , here is to a happy & healthy pregnancy . You're a pro at this now. Cant wait to watch your class. I am getting new Mamas in lately into my studio so I am back pedaling and watching all of your classes!! 
Shelley M
Excellent class, Leah. Wonderful idea of starting with the upper body. Your cueing is fantastic and this is really an amazing pre-natal workshop.
Paula H
great class Leah, thank you!
Karen S Hi Karen! Thank you so much for the feedback! Yes, I love the balance of strength and stretch in this class, too! Feels great!
Lina S Oh, yes! Every-BODY could enjoy this class!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin