Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4147

Watch this Class
Abigail K
1 person likes this.
Woo! Great challenge and fun flow! 
1 person likes this.
I cannot do a roll to a squat unless  the instructor teaches the right combination of  warm up, stretching, and lengthening. Good News! My instructor did that today.  I rolled up every single time and added several jumps. I am very pleased with myself and the credit goes to you, Amy! You are wonderful & positive influence in this world. Thank Again:)  note- loved your leg circle variation. Also, never did a side push-up before... they were not easy, but fun. 
Paola Maruca thank you for seeing me my beautiful friend!!  Yes, my tears are my strength sometimes and definitely a way into my heart, indeed.  This pandemic has been hard on me -- for so many reasons -- and those tears just find a way to show up.  Anyway, yes, as a fellow teacher who shares sensitivity, thank you for appreciating what I do, what WE do -- for as teachers of this work, our vulnerability really is a strength.  Love you!
iOS Chuhang Elizabeth Lorraine Shona Thank you all SO very much!!!  
1 person likes this.
Cynthia NoritaZ Wendy Lina Abigail Gary thank you all and I'm very happy I helped you achieve the Rolling Like A Ball to Squat!  It's not an easy one, that's for sure!
Angela S
1 person likes this.
Great class! I love that I got a little sweaty too. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this workout, Amy Havens ! I didn't feel like moving today, but your positivity and rhythm kept me going. It was as much fun as it was hard. I will come back to it until I can do all the repetitions
1 person likes this.
Angela and Miriam glad you were here taking class with me!!  Thank you for being here!
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy
It's kind of strange that I felt such an urgent need to give you a big, tender hug, although I don't know you in person at all. Your charming, open-hearted way is so worthy, these days even more. Never be shy to show your emotions, it truly touches us.
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy, hello from London, UK. I had saved this class for when I fancied a bit of a cardio workout... I was without Mark, my Pilates buddy, today (wrist injury!), and I missed him and his energy. So I thought... Amy! As always, right from the very beginning of the class, I felt I wasn't on my own (your gratitude moment was so moving and deeply touched me). You have a beautiful way of making your virtual audience feel like they (we!) are there with you! I so enjoyed your class this morning in my gorgeous sunny garden and I did feel some of your Californian sunshine too!... Thank you, Amy! More cardio videos, please! x
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin