Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4147

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4147

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
Amy is not only a beautiful mover but also a beautiful soul. I met her once at her studio in Santa Barbara years ago. It was the first time we met in person. She had the same reaction. We hugged and she got emotional just like at the beginning of this video. To me these tears speak more than a thousand words. I believe it's her natural way to open her heart and invite you in her world. As a teacher myself, this happens to me quite often. I truly believe it is a beautiful thing, especially now, while the world is facing a very difficult time. It connects us and it brings us all together. Keep on being you 'bella Amy' and thank you for being just you. 
iOS
iOS
2 people like this.
Amy I feel like I have know you all my life !! I love your teaching & appreciate you so much Can’t wait till next time Canada loves you !
Chuhang G
2 people like this.
Great workout as always! I really enjoyed the movements at the beginning to warm up the body. The rolling like a ball to squat at the end was just icing on the cake! Thanks so much Amy!
thank you, I love the exercises, however I don't really feel "cardio" is truly an apt description. 
2 people like this.
I love your honesty  and vulnerability . Great movement class
2 people like this.
Loved this slightly different class and how it gradually led us to the grand finale. Beautiful teacher Amy, thank you.
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Agree with Shona.  Lovely and a challenge for me.  Luckily I can repeat it till my co-ordination gets better. Thanks Amy, I know you feel better.
Norita
1 person likes this.
Excellent class. Thank you Amy!
2 people like this.
Loved the class and your many videos I have enjoyed! I also feel like I have known you all my life! I so appreciate your honesty and vulnerability during this most challenging time! Loved the connection to both fitness and dance in this workout!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Great class! It gives me ideas on how to play with rhythm. I've loved the way you prepare for the final move. I've been able to get up after the roll like a ball and squat move, something I haven't done for a while! I felt like a child! You were right. We need to look up in order to stand up!
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin