Magic Circle Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4150

Magic Circle Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4150

Watch this Class
Kristi, you crack me up! "Member" I'm so lazy today! Ha ha also, "I can't help it I have to share".......  So freaking funny! You make it hard and easy to workout with you because I'm laughing so hard but it's so fun! Great class. Felt muscles I forgot I had. Thanks so much for letting us in to your private world. Absolutely love you, wish we were friends! Lol
Margie, I think we must be friends if you think I'm funny! I'm sure I don't set out to be in a class, but I definitely believe movement is play! Maybe someday we'll have the chance to be in the same playground!  Thanks for taking my classes and laughing along with me! 
Clemencia Puerta
Thanks Kristi for another great Class, full of interesting variations with the Magic Circle!....
1 person likes this.
Oh my...just get on with it! All this talk, and the hesitation- hahaha! It’s a Pilates class. Not a Ted talk! Thanks though for other good classes.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi, great class!! Greetings from Ireland, you'd fit in very well here with your great sense of humour. Keep laughing
Cecilia  Thank you. You offer me great feedback. 
2 people like this.
Over the years Pilates Anytime has become my favorite part of the day. :) Thank you for so many wonderful classes, with infinite variations, and gifted teachers giving strength, peace of mind, and freedom of movement! Great class!
1 person likes this.
Really great class, thank you Kristi. Definitely set my intentions for the rest of the day!
Anne Marie C
Thank you SO much --- This was an amazing Magic Circle routine --- had me break a sweat! I cannot wait to take another class that implements this, or even another prop, like the Pilates ball.  Cheers!
1 person likes this.
I will remember your advice: "It's not how hard you squeeze the ring that's important. It's about using it as an aide to help you get in touch with the rest of your body".   Like Anne Marie, I also sweated a bit.. and had fun and feel much better. Thanks Kristi:) 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin