Teaching Online<br>Meredith R and Amy H<br>Discussion 4151

Teaching Online
Meredith R and Amy H
Discussion 4151

Watch this Discussion
Amy
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved this talk. Meri is such a gift and I am so grateful for her guidance and great example as an instructor. Thank you!
2 people like this.
I loved this talk too. Meredith has such a beautiful  presence and is an inspiration for me too. I love her philosophy and I love moving with her in her classes. I feel reassured that moving with the clients in my online zoom classes is an okay way to deliver the class too as wasn’t  sure if I were the only one not  really observing or correcting the class in this format. Thank  you both Amy and Meredith. 
4 people like this.
Wow I didn’t get the opportunity to watch this live but was able to watch this evening. MeriMeredith Rogers  thank you for your candour and I’m sending you a virtual hug.  You are always so peppy and positive in your classes and tonight this was raw and honest and I found the dialogue between yourself and Amy Havens so refreshing. A silver lining to the lockdown has been the increased opportunity to practice Pilates more often (whilst juggling work and children but no commute) and I’ve made the weekly live classes a staple. II’m really enjoying the live classes. Meredith Rogers Can you send me the link for your Thursday classes please?
Thanks ladies!  Laura I think we all have to just do what works and know that if our students keep showing up then it's probably ok. Kerry there have been a few silver linings for me....
Kim W
2 people like this.
I know some people will not be coming back, and I'm 100% okay with that. My priorities have shifted, and I'm restructuring my schedule to work for ME first.
2 people like this.
Meredith Rogers Thank you so much. My students keep coming back and your perspective helps me trust in my own process . I really appreciate that. Thank you. I'd love to come to your classes - I live in Europe and have my own online class at exactly the time time as your 9am class, and so cant make it!! When I change my schedule I will come. I love your classes. 
2 people like this.
Kim .. agreed!  It's time more of us focussed on the ME factor, !

Laura Kerry Amy thanks for tuning into our discussion!!
1 person likes this.
@Amy Havens Thank you so much. It was a really great discussion and you both are super inspiring. XX
1 person likes this.
Thank you beautiful ladies.  I loved listening to this.  I am a Pilates instructor in Cape Town, South Africa and I started online Zoom classes with my students as soon as we went into lockdown.  I did not want to lose our momentum of movement and I just knew this was the way to go.  It has been so successful and it was great to listen to you as I realised I am on the right track.  I am also very chilled with my group classes as Meredith said.  If they want a dark screen, that's their choice.  I just tell them when setting up that if you can see your mat then I'll see you when you're working out.  I've also kept my times very close to normal so that everyone feels the normality and keeps their routine going.  But just so awesome to hear from two AMAZING instructors who I love watching on Pilates Anytime.  Tracy.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin