Back to Basics<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4166

Back to Basics
Meredith Rogers
Class 4166

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Always love Meredith's calm teaching, unfortunately the poor sound quality of the mic is so jarring I had to switch off after 10 mins. 
E Force Shoot! So sorry.
Malka R
1 person likes this.
what a beautiful class. thank you so much
Nadine E
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this! I just got back on the mat after 8 days in bed with the worst flu ever. This practice is the perfect way to restart gently and mindfully; plus some great cues to try with my own beginner students. You're a star :) 
Nadine E thank you so much.  Hope you are feeling back to yourself.
Liudmyla V
1 person likes this.
I am grateful, Meredith for your knowledge, skills to guide so gently and clear. I enjoy the way you build your sessions and the exercises you use.
The most fabulous thing about you for me is your language. It is uplifting, inspiring and the EASE that is felt in it. I am  absorbing your vocabulary :) I don't know you personally, but I feel that you are a well integrated person. Beautiful!
1 person likes this.
This was a brilliant trip back to basics. I felt incredible challenge in the depth of consciousness in each movement. Great workout and cues as always. I loved this. Thank you. 
Liudmyla V that is SUCH a nice thing to say.  Thank you very much.
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
Amazing workout and such a good cues with conciseness of each movement. I love description of a feel in a body and visualisations. Amazing. I’ve just signed up ti Basi Mat Teacher training in the UK so I hope I’ll see you there more often. ❤️🤗
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin