Strength Training Concepts<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 4167

Strength Training Concepts
Sherri Betz
Class 4167

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you!  I learned a lot and have given to my almost 90 year old Mom!
1 person likes this.
So many great ideas in here! Thank you and looking forward to the rest of the series!
1 person likes this.
Are you going to be posting the other classes in this series?  This is such an informative class and I couldn't take any of it live.
Janice ~ We are posting the rest of this series soon! The next class will be up next week!
1 person likes this.
Learnt so much watching all of your live sessions, great to be able to watch here again, Just wondering though about the weights, are, say, 50 pounds, the same as 50 pounds in English pound weights? Sorry if this seems a stupid question, but it might be a different measure in US ( I'm in GB)
Jen U
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri!  This was great and gave me some new ideas to use with my chair fitness class that I teach to seniors.  I had a question. In the first half of the video when you added weights for calf raises and lunges, you held the weights with the elbow flexed.  Is there any specific reason you did this versus just holding the weights to the side with straight arms?
Ruth B
1 person likes this.
I have watched all you programs. As usual, I have learn so much. Thank you making me a better teacher
Strangely this class 4167 actually plays as class 4199. I have logged out and back in to no changes. Please advise.
I had the same experience as Doris - the class is playing as class 4199 with Kristi ...
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri for such an informative class!  I will definitely be using what I learned to help my 70 year old osteo client.  On a side note - LOVE your Vogue cover that you have framed!  Do you know how/if I could get a copy?

11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin