Breaking Down & Building Up<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4190

Breaking Down & Building Up
Amy Havens
Class 4190

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class; I love Boomerang and now because of this class I love it more; thank you so much Amy
2 people like this.
My hips felt so, so, soooo great after this class.. which is random and I'm not quite sure why, maybe I needed all that inner thigh work to release my hip flexors a bit?! Anyways, feels wonderful! Thanks Amy! 
1 person likes this.
Though i have been doing Pilates for years, I cannot do any kind of roll-over without some momentum. I cannot stay in a rolled back position without putting my hands at my low back. I know Amy is amazing and if anyone might help me overcome those issues, it would be her.  The bad news is this class didn't help my issues. The good new is that it was a really good class anyway. I agree with Katie~my hips feel better than they normally do in a class. I had fun. I feel better. Thanks Amy:) 
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy, thank you so much for this. After a tough year and a bad experience trying to pick up on roll overs, I now finally tried it again in this class. Wonderful way to wake up old connections!!!
Marie Susannah Ish Carina Laurence Annika Kerry Hannah Thank You for taking class with me!!
Jane Cindy Cigdem Katie Gary Helga thanks everyone.. .and yes, your hips probably felt better from the inner thigh work and the release on the lateral line!  Always a nice feeling!!
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class Amy thank you. I love your guidance and visualisation it really helps me get deeper into the movement. Love all your classes!
Hi Katherine E , thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment for me about what resonates for you.  This means a lot to me!
1 person likes this.
The Boomerang and preceding Teaser were really easy after the "build up" and I like how the class included inner thigh work which I don't usually focus on in such great detail. I also appreciate the attention to detail down to wearing blue to build on the water flow imagery. Could have used just a little bit of thoracic extension though even if it wasn't specifically a part of building up to the Boomerang.
1 person likes this.
Hello Ivan Z , thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here for me.  I agree, a bit more thoracic extension would have been helpful, but I was so focussed on the lower body aspect, I did overlook the upper body here.  Happy you enjoyed the class.
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin