Theraband Flow<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 4202

Theraband Flow
Gia Calhoun
Class 4202

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I'm really hoping to see more and more of your classes on PA Gia.  I always enjoy them so much. Thank you x
Katherine W
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this great class! I enjoyed the use of the theraband for stretching and strengthening! 
2 people like this.
This was so great, thank you! And you didn’t even blink with the rebellious exploding bands. High fives all the way!
1 person likes this.
Gary and Shannon ~ I jinxed myself right before the class started saying that I hope the band doesn't snap and sure enough it did! It definitely kept me on my toes though! 

Wendy ~ The hip work is a struggle for me too but it gets easier over time!
Laura P
1 person likes this.
Gia, I think I’ve favorited every single class of yours that I’ve taken. Love your calm, clear,precise instruction. And your sequencing always feels right. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Gia I loved the side leg series killer after traceys class but awesome burn and really enjoyed your stretches and beautiful calm cues 💓
Cathy S
1 person likes this.
Loved this classs!
1 person likes this.
You have a very comprehensive delivery of your class, such lovely flow. Gia your voice is both clear and calm, loved this class thanks 
Karen J
1 person likes this.
Gia, what a nice flow and feel good mat class.  Gave me just what I needed today-- some good work as well as nice stretches along the way, with bonus of wrist stretches at the end.  Also felt good to dust off the theraband :)  Thank you!
2 people like this.
I needed a dose of Gia's calm today! I had to laugh when the band snapped and she kept going, like NBD...Very nice workout, thanks.
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin