Beginner Series #2<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 423

Beginner Series #2
Niedra Gabriel
Class 423

Watch this Class
Niedra, as a fairly new instructor I am learning so much from watching your teaching. And so useful to see a mixed ability class using modifications where needed.
Thank you , Dawn
Niedra Gabriel
That's great to hear Dawn, good success for you as a teacher.
Hi Niedra,

Lovely class. What is the aim of doing the circles during the roll down?
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Maria, thank you for your comment, I am not sure what you are referring to? "using the circles during the roll down"? I checked the video briefly and there were no magic circles being used so I am not sure what you mean ? please clarify and I will do my best to answer.
Thank you Niedra. Wonderful class, classical approach which I like. Great instructions and cuing!
Niedra Is very encouraging. As a beginner I appreciate her instructiong me where I am at the moment and helping me to see the nest step to strive for as I get stronger
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your post Liz, pilates is so enjoyable as there is always the next level, but hand in hand working where we are is the most effective way to work. Glad you get it.
Absolutely love these classes so far with Niedra. Everything moves at a good pace without over explaining with little reminders along the way on how my back and body should be positioned. I'm already feeling a little more flexible and a little more stronger after a 4 year break (!) from Pilates classes.
Niedra Gabriel
Welcome back to Pilates and your body Merkin, so glad you are working out again. Glad the classes are helping you.
Loved the first two classes. I did end up resting my neck....I hope that passes. And I have to bend my knees for the roll up. I hope I will learn to do that too. I just turned 69 but I'm an active 69 year old....hoping to get stronger.
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin