Mobilizing Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4230

Watch this Class
Cathy S
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for this wonderful mat class. I enjoyed your easy cueing and it felt very confortable and this is just what we need in this period. 

Very gentle - felt some interesting releases in my shoulder
1 person likes this.
I loved this class Amy. The shoulder movements at the beginning of class felt like they were designed with me in mind The side stretches were also particularly lovely but the whole class was just a treat. Thank you so much x
Kerry H NoritaZ Lina S Louisa H Kay L Angela S Laura C it makes me so happy knowing my teaching helps you all and leaves you feeling great!  Thank you so much for connecting with me!
Rebecca C Julie L Charlotte F Cathy S Carine B Elizabeth D Emer D thank you all so much.  It means a lot when you take the time to leave comments and feedback about what you enjoy in my work, thank you!!
1 person likes this.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SETTLE DOWN MY BODY AND MIND
1 person likes this.
I stuck with the program except i added leg weights. I agree with Elizabeth D~ gentle class, but well done. I had fun and feel better. I always have a nice time in any of Amy's Classes:) Thanks Again Amy!
2 people like this.
I love your cueing and this makes me enjoying the exercises ; thank you so much Amy 
1 person likes this.
Yes, sometimes a gentle class is just right, glad you all enjoyed this class, thanks for being here with me Cigdem A Gary M Lisa P !
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin