Watch this Class
Pilar S
1 person likes this.
I think tris class was level2/3 with the extra weights
Maureen
1 person likes this.
Awesome! I loved this class! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class, thank you so much Amy!! Your passion & enthusiasm for what you do shines through. 
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
Fantastic workout, thanks Amy
2 people like this.
Hi Amy,  I was wondering where you got your wrist and ankle weights?  dhmcycle@gmail.com. Thanks as always.
Tess S
2 people like this.
thanks amy, that was a good workout. would love to see more of your classes with ankle and hand weights.
Olivia T
2 people like this.
I really liked this sculpting class (and your other sculpting class) where you used hand weights (arm focus) and ankle weights. 
1 person likes this.
thank you that was perfect for a Sunday morning session. the former dancer in me appreciates you.  Maybe a small ball class in on the horizon?
1 person likes this.
Amy suggested using leg weights to aid with roll-downs in a class i took with her about 6 months ago. I immediately bought a 5 lbs set and have worked them into many classes since. I don't have wrist weights but i do have 2, 3, & 5 lb hand weights which i used for this class... mostly the 2 lbs because this was not an easy class:) I am a big fan of Amy and this was a super class. I feel wonderful & I had a great time. Thanks again Amy! 
1 person likes this.
Wow the criss cross with the legs! That was impactful:)
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin