Sculpting Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4243

Sculpting Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4243

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
what brand of weighs is Amy using and how much do they weigh?  Thx.  Great class
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
What a great class, as usual! So much fun with the weights and your amazing cues made us feel completely safe and really 'feel' the movements. Another one that has made it into my 'Favourite classes'. Thank you, Amy. We are grateful for your energy and positivity.
1 person likes this.
I too would love to know how heavy those weights were.  I do not own any but I used 2 and 3 lb dumbbells for the arm work.  would love to try with the ankle weights! 
Kimberley D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. I always really enjoy your classes. I'm going to invest in some leg weights so I can do this class again to full effect ;)
Kim W
1 person likes this.
I can see doing the seated arm work between double leg pumps on the Wunda chair. You always inspire me to think beyond what's happening to how I can apply the workout in other ways. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy, love your energy, great moves
You all make me feel so good, thank you for taking the time to leave these positive comments!!  Pilar S Maureen Etaine iOS Donna M Tess S Olivia T 
You all make me feel so good, thank you for taking the time to leave these positive comments!! Jacqueline L Gary M Kay L Leslie W Laurence F Melissa S Kimberley D 
You all make me feel so good, thank you for taking the time to leave these positive comments!!  Kim W Amandine 
2 people like this.
Leslie W I was using BALA weights :: 1 lb and 2lbs.  :). 
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin