Small Ball of Fun<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4245

Small Ball of Fun
Kristi Cooper
Class 4245

Watch this Class
Ash
gave up after 5 minutes because it was so manic!
Hey, I think you mentioned me in class.. good for me:)  Great class. I was sick yesterday and did not manage to exercise. This was a good class to get back into things. I had fun and I feel much better.  Thanks again, Kristi!
Debbie R
2 people like this.
Just took your class today.  Thanks so much!!  Really enjoyed it.  Love your teaching style &, of course, the sea horse!!
Julie Lloyd
This is a brilliant class Kristi!! You designed a beautifully balanced class here, with fantastic cues. I loved it. I will being doing this again that is for sure xo

Julie Lloyd
I notice a couple of people mention too many cues in this class, but I totally disagree. I learn and feel so much during your classes. Please don't ever change your style Kristi, it is wonderful. Thank you for your incredible work in this field, and for everything that you share with us. You are an angel.
I feel comfortable while performing the exercises in your classes and the way you are cueing take that stress off of me for being excellent...thank you so much Kristi

1 person likes this.
Another lovely class! Brought a smile to my face on a cold, wet day. Thank you!
Thoroughly enjoyed this class, great use of the small ball . Loved it 🙂
This class deserves the "Fun" in the title.  Casual class that will have a little smile on your face from the start and send you to bed with that all over good feeling.  Do this class any day you need a lift.
Thanks, Kristi! Really enjoyed this one and loved the ab work in the beginning! Any classes with the small ball are great please keep adding more!!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin