Foam Roll Fun<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4247

Foam Roll Fun
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4247

Watch this Class
LA C The foam roll is such a useful tool!  I am so happy to hear the class worked for you. take care! 

Sharon C sometimes the "work in" is more effective than the "work out"!  Thanks for taking the time write.  Take care:) 
Rachel D
1 person likes this.
I'm so looking forward to doing this!  I loved this as an observation hour for my training :)  Your cues are smooth and informative.  Thanks so much!
Thank you Rachel D!  How fun to observe first and then do the class.  Keep me posted! 
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class!
thank you Irene Carpo !!
Laura J
1 person likes this.
That was so yummy...  thanks!  Really thorough spine work.  Quick question... who's brand of headset are you using... it's so clear and can barely see it.  Been looking for one and cannot find.  
Hi Laura J,  Thank you!  Are for headset, It was provided by Pilates Anytime.  Not sure the brand. 
1 person likes this.
Sarah!!! What a great class, I love the foam roller but hardly ever use it on my own. xx
Thank you MelitaB !!  Hopefully this class will continue to inspire you to use the foam roll.  I find it to be a very valuable tool especially when traditional Pilates equipment is not available. xo 
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin