Key Connections With a Chair<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 4252

Key Connections With a Chair
Karen Sanzo
Class 4252

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful connecting class, thank you for sharing your masterful cueing Karen! The addition of the chair as a prop definitely provided a deeper felt sense of the connections, plus added an element of fun and variation to the mat repertoire! After following the class felt a nice sense of openness and extension in the thoracic spine, plus a toned and connected feeling all around the hips. Loved the beginning leg and hip work! Bravo, another wonderful class, hope to see more of these!
1 person likes this.
I had been doing a lot of the work in the beginning in quadruped and doing it standing was just the modification I needed.  Thank you Karen Sanzo, love your classes!
1 person likes this.
One of my favorites!
Praveena C
1 person likes this.
Love the sequencing and stacking of the exercises, thank you💕
Karen Sanzo
Hello and thank you all for these first comments. I absolutely love this platform and am grateful for the opportunity to share:  Pilates For All Bodies.(r)
1 person likes this.
Great class. Some fantastic stuff. Very useful for older clients. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! So much building blocks towards the advance exercises on the repertoir!
Thank you so much
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Who would have thunk it. My chair is my new best friend.  Great work out.  Startling in places.  I've been challenged to take my body to new places.  I dont have access to a reformer. Now I have a chair. :) 
1 person likes this.
Great work!! Now I have a new equipment My chair!!! fantastic class
1 person likes this.
Such an empowering class!  The chair changes your approach to exercises you avoid and your enjoyment of the ones you favor.  I actually felt capable in lunges and able to use the hip extensors for once in spine stretch.  I recommend friction padding for the chair like a sticky mat from the reformer carriage or a thrown-over yoga mat.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin