Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
This was outstanding! What fun along with a great workout. I am a "musical" beat person so I loved this! Great job!
2 people like this.
Loved the pacing!
Loved the dance feel!
2 people like this.
I absolutely loved this class! so fun and the music was great too! Would you mind passing the music along?? Great all around and I would love to see more classes like this!
2 people like this.
Love rhythm pilates! Keep making more!!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you all so much for your comments and taking the time to let me know how much you're enjoying the site and my classes! The music can be found on //www.smartsound.com Keep up the good work and the JOY of Rhythm Pilates!
2 people like this.
LOVE THIS!! thank you
2 people like this.
Lisa- LOVED the class! Please post more! The class was over before I was ready for it to be! Thanks!
Marlisa E
1 person likes this.
Thanks! Very fun workout!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you ladies for your wonderful comments! I'm elated to hear your feedback! If you'd like to try a bit more challenging class, check out Rhythm Pilates class #254 (breakdown) & 253 (complete) workout. All the best
4 people like this.
Please keep these great Rhythm Pilates classing coming, Lisa! I grew up dancing and this is such a fun and fresh way to incorporate music into my pilates routine. Rhythm Pilates has certainly become one of my all time favorite pilates workouts. THANKS!!
1-10 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin