Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class
RT
1 person likes this.
LOVED THIS!!! So much fun, you made Pilates fun and not like a workout, Lisa! Please do more on PA.
Lisa Hubbard
Music to my ears, Aarthi~Thank you! I plan to be back soon!
1 person likes this.
THanks lisa i lv it!! i do Belly dancing and some pilates but yours is the BEST!! Great exercise and FUn!!! Lovin' it everyday!!
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks Dawn! I've done belly dancing years ago I am ecstatic that you think my Pilates format is "the BEST" It IS fun, and happy to hear that you're doing it everyday! XX
1 person likes this.
Hi I LOVED this class? It was just what I needed!! love the 30 minute routine. You covered everything!!Where did you get the music if I can ask?
Thanks
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Loved the class so much . I hope you do more!! You are a great teacher!! I went to smartsound do you know the name of the songs? Thank you soo much!!!
Jeanne
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Jeanne, thank you so much! I heard that you found me by a media mix up! I have found my music on Smart Sound, a royalty free site. The names of the song in this particular routine, I can't remember, but they have plenty inspiring beats to choose from :)
Thank you Lisa! Was meant to be right? So inspiring! Keep these classes coming!! Amazing how you did all of this in 30 minutes!!
Jeanne
It was more like aerobics. I prefer pilates.
this was my first class on pilatesanytime!!!! I loved it!!
71-80 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin