The Joys of ThoracicMobility<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 4301

The Joys of ThoracicMobility
Karen Sanzo
Class 4301

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Fabulous class/ tutorial Karen!  Clear explanation, great tips, interesting use of props.  Your class demonstrates the power of precise, carefully controlled and thought through movement.  I will borrow your exercises in my classes for sure if I may.  Thank you.  Virginie, Body Control Pilates teacher from the UK
Corinna S
3 people like this.
It's such a joy to have the opportunity to learn from these sessions! Thank you Karen 
2 people like this.
Excellent class and stunning use of language to communicate movement, will definitely be looking for more sessions from Karen!
Cynthia G
3 people like this.
I feel wrung out like a wet rag.  Its great.  Just given the most amazing sigh and super-sized in hale. Thanks.  Lots to digest in this class.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant tutorial, Karen. So helpful.
1 person likes this.
Amazing. Thank you very much for the explanation!
2 people like this.
What a great class!  I love learning from you.  Planning to weave this into my classes!

Sandy
2 people like this.
Absolutely lovely class and program.  Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom. Best wishes from a chilly Leeds, UK
1 person likes this.
Lovely class thank you Karen. Great for people with Asthma in the UK right now. x
1 person likes this.
This is such a needed class.  Loved the protection of the low back when in thoracic extension.  Wonderfully presented.  Thank you Karen
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin