Awareness and Alignment<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 4327

Awareness and Alignment
Gia Calhoun
Class 4327

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Gia! Appreciate the flow of your class, and the concise cues you provided. My body and mind feel alive and aware, and ready for the day now. Look forward to taking more of your classes here on P.A. Thanks again!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Short and sweeter! I loved this 30 minute class to focus on everything we need in a short period of time.  Thank you Gia!!
Kate A
1 person likes this.
Aaaaahmazing! I’m short on time in the morning with kiddos — this series is perfect to start the day!
1 person likes this.
Such a perfect class. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this series of purposeful 30 minute workouts! For those of us who have to be at the office by 7:30 or 8:00, these are perfect. I'd like to see PA switch the time frames to include all the 30 to 35 minute workouts - starting with this series!
Amy Himes ~ I'm so glad you found this duration useful! We're working on updating parts of the site, including durations so that you can find content more easily! We hope to have it ready very soon!
Simona K
Great traditional pilates class.  This was a perfect 30 minute, well rounded class. 
Hi Gia, hope you can make more 30 minute reformer sessions, level 2/3. I have repeated your workouts here countless times. Thanks! 
All the classes in this series are so great. Efficient, effective and to the point. Perfect for a busy mom who has no more than 30 min for a workout. Love your teaching style! 

Caroline Close
Great flow to this class- thank you Gia!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin