Re-Establish the Powerhouse<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 4336

Re-Establish the Powerhouse
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 4336

Watch this Class
Think about the concentration and focus  this session  requires from the teacher and the student. Then think about American culture.
1 person likes this.
What a lucky guy, learning from the best!! Thanks Kathy Ross Nash for sharing your expertise
1 person likes this.
I am loving this series!  I am memorized by this process.  My husband has been supportive of my journey as a Pilates instructor and was my first student. I am very grateful and he has felt the benefits.  He has felt the difference in his hockey game, golf game and skiing.  I laughed, and was very proud of him when he mentioned he used some Pilates movement terms when teaching some ladies during a ski lesson (a hobby job he has recently taken up since he can't fly at the moment).  I work at a studio that only has Reformers and Stability Chairs.  I am seeing more clients that want to go on the journey like you have taken your husband.  I would love to teach my beginner clients true progression.  Do you have a resource or structure using Mat, Reformer and Chair (one on one I have one Tower Reformer)? It is neat seeing you use all the different pieces Joseph Pilates utilized but I just don't have access to them.  
Kathi, this is the most amazing resource and such a privilege to watch, thank you both!
Julie- I love hearing about you and your hubby!!!! I use each of the equipment pieces to inspire different reactions. I am sorry I don't have a resource to just use a few pieces. One thing about the thread is that is shows the importance of having a "full" studio (a full studio for me is defined by what I had when training with Romana). I equivocate it to a chef and their tools in a kitchen...

Joan- this is an issue not only here... but many places. This is work, but as we know many do not want to put the work in....
Camila S
1 person likes this.
Great Work! I enjoy and learn a lot watching your sessions. 
Thank you!!
I am committed to watching this series.  Not only am I looking forward to witnessing the transformation and gaining more knowledge I too need to replenish myself and my personal practice.  This last year has taken its toll on my pelvis, my foundation and my health.  I've been working non-stop to keep my business open and my clients fulfilled that I've actually worn myself out.  I am witnessing my clients health  improving while mine is suffering.  I'm sure this is TMI but appreciate the inspiration.   
Catherine- this is not TMI !! This is being open and honest ! At this time we need more of that so we can support each other in the struggles we are all facing. I am honored and grateful for your words and I think all of us who work to better the quality of others lives have been working none stop... Please care for YOU TOO!!!!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin