Build On Your Practice<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 4342

Build On Your Practice
Maria Leone
Class 4342

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Maria, I loved this class - felt so good to move.  I'm positive my moves were pretty ugly, but it was fun.  definitely a vid I'll come back to and hopefully improve.  Thank you!
Angela T
2 people like this.
what a wonderful class! Thank you!!
4 people like this.
I love all the variations of yoga, Piyo, and Pilates in this video! 
Very fun!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! I've loved the flow, the slow preparation for the final crow. A great take-off for a new year. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Before I joined P.A. last March I belonged to a club where I did yoga 2x a week for 5 years. So I found this class a delightful mix of Yoga & Pilates. I had fun, sweated, and got a good workout. Besides Crow I loved the repeated leg over leg stretches. Those really helped loosen me up.  I also liked that this class had elements of a Yoga Flow Series. Thanks Maria:) 
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
What a great class! I loved the fluid flow and the creative mix of moves. Something new for the new year! Great cues and energy from Maria. Thank you!
Kyzo B
2 people like this.
What is this witch craft at 22:09?!!! HA Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Hi Maria, I have loved your classes on PA...so good to see you again! Thank you for something different and challenging. Really liked all the constant stretch in between & the flow was beautiful. Can't wait for your other 3 classes!!! 
I saw you. I downloaded. Just.What.The.Dr.Ordered. Yowsa.
1 person likes this.
Really made me get involved in the movement and concentrate on the flow. Felt good to move, thank you.
1-10 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin