Begin Again Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4355

Begin Again Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 4355

Watch this Class
Julie Lloyd
This is insanely good, thank you so so much. I felt as though I was being taught by Joseph Pilates and a world-class ballet teacher. Your combination of moves and your style are beautiful.
Smidge
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class. I loved the arm thigh pushing connection.
Lexie D
1 person likes this.
Great Class! Thank you for connecting with my body, mind and soul!
1 person likes this.
great start to the day.  Loved the combinations
Linda
1 person likes this.
Great teaching method , really enjoyed it
1 person likes this.
Love this grounding class and the combos and imagery! Looking forward to doing more classes in your series, thank you!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Sara D so happy to hear you felt great during the class and after as well! Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Christiane K I am beyond excited to hear your first experience with Pilates Anytime was positive and you enjoyed my class. I love preparing the body for success and happy you noticed that as well. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Julie L wow I am speechless, Thank you for your comment it really touches me to know you were able to feel what is really important to me which is the  value of the original work of Joseph Pilates, and search what else we can add without losing the integrity of his work
Viktor Uygan
Smidge happy to hear you enjoyed the value of a simple movement that provides just by connecting them. Thank you for moving with me 😀
61-70 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin