Begin Again Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4355

Begin Again Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 4355

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lexie D so happy to hear you thought my class was great and it was able to connect your body, mind, and soul. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Monica W so happy to hear my class help you to start you day and Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
2 people like this.
I really love the way u teach, mat apparatus or whatever.... I can see the details of someone that really knows what it means to move, pilates or not.... 
Thank you so much - this is exactly what i needed today!
2 people like this.
Thanks for such a great class Viktor.  So many useful tips and I really enjoyed the 1 leg bent knee prep for rollups.  I've used it with many clients this week and got great results! 
2 people like this.
Thank you, really helpful!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Filippo F that's an ultimate compliment and I really appreciate having an opportunity to share my passion for movement. Thank you once again for your comment and for moving with me. 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Laura Anne P it's great to know my class was exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
Tracie G so happy to hear you enjoyed my class and you were able to use one-leg rollups to help your clients. Thank you for letting me know and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Floor D so happy to hear you find my class helpful and thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
71-80 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin