Push It Up<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4357

Push It Up
Viktor Uygan
Class 4357

Watch this Class
Eimear G
Wonderful and interesting movement and combinations .... love the classical elements. Thank you!
Shelly B
Genius!!
Viktor, This is the first class of yours that I have taken of yours.  I love that you have shown old favorites like the butterfly and paired them with different ways to move them.  Feeling wonderful after class.  Thank you 
Viktor Uygan
Katerina I am so happy to hear you feel a foot taller and you can't wait to try them with your clients. Thank you for moving with me and please give me an update once you introduce ideas to your clients. 
Viktor Uygan
Kay L Thank you for moving with me for the first time, I am glad it was amazing and you enjoyed the combos I provided.  Thank you for the feedback and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Alex K I am so glad to hear you liked my rise and recharge series. Yes, the side-lying to all fours combo is challenging but it only gets better with practice. 😊 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Cok tesekkurler Goncagül Ö , I am happy you enjoyed the way I layered the work, and as always thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Julie M Thank you for letting me know you appreciate my contributions and would like to see me teach more classes. I am blessed to be one of many amazing instructors that @pilatesanytime have to select, organize and schedule specific classes. When it's my turn again I will mention your requests 😊
Viktor Uygan
Jordan R, you don't know how much it means to me to hear not only did you enjoy the first time you did my series, but you came back for the second time, and it was even better. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Eimear G thank you for letting me know you enjoyed the movement and combinations I offered in my class. I believe we have to know the origins so we can add to them without losing their integrity. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin