Rise and Shine<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4361

Rise and Shine
Viktor Uygan
Class 4361

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Karen S we have so much in common, i studied both methods as well as performed Diversion of Angels by Martha Graham. What a challenging and satisfying work. Anyways back to your comment I am so happy to hear you like my teaching style and enjoyed my class.  Thank you for moving with me.....
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lisa C very happy to know you loved the layers and enjoyed the combos i provided during my classes. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Sylvana M grazie mille!!!! thank you for moving with me all the way from Italy 🇮🇹 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Gary M happy to hear you find the stretches I did in my class interesting 🧐🤣 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Nuanpong T thank you for your kind comment as always and thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻 ( I miss Bangkok )
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lauramaria S I lived in Laurance Florence for one year and trained for Cicchetti method. It is the one of the most beautiful city in the world 🥰 About the class thank you for letting me know you enjoyed the easy I layer my classes and thank you for moving with me!! Ciao ciao
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Miriam M you are more than welcome 😀 so happy to hear you enjoyed my classes and thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull so happy to hear you are enjoying my classes and thank you for your questions. The goal is maintaining the swan position with out shifting the weight. In order to do this not only the supporting arm has to handle all the weight but your posterior sling has to step up to control the asymmetrical weight distribution. This why it is normal to feel more in posterior muscles and if necessary you should practice the same movement with less extended swan by keeping the lands away from shoulders!! 
hope this made sense 🧐😀💪🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Jutta great full to hear you though my class had beautiful combinations and you felt lengthening on your body and soul! That’s a big smile 😀 for me. Thank you for moving work me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Etaine love your profile picture, he/she is beautiful and so powerful always want it to ride one day ( when I grow up 🤣) Thank you for letting me know you enjoyed my classes and thank you for moving with me  🙏🏻
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin