Stand Strong<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4365

Stand Strong
Viktor Uygan
Class 4365

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Burak O Yildizlar icin cok tesekkurler 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Kay L thank you so much for letting me know that you thought my class was a great mix of strength, flexibility, and balance. Keep moving, keep smiling 😀
Viktor Uygan
Soleica D thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻 and Amazing comment 🤣
1 person likes this.
Very nice class with lots of variations that I haven't known yet. Thank you, Viktor, I will surely put some more of your classes to my queue!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Katia B so happy to hear you find many new variations in my class and you are planning to take more classes from me. Thank you for moving with me 
Helen S
1 person likes this.
Loved all the stretching with rotation, my back needed this today!  Thank You!

1 person likes this.
Absolutely loving this series!  Very inspiring play on the Pilates exercises. Thank you Viktor! 
Viktor Uygan
Helen S so happy to know you loved all the stretching with rotation, and help your back needed. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Louise K so happy to hear not only you loved my series, it was also inspiring. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
great progression to standing. Love the deep hip and ankle work and spirals. My body felt much more symmetrical after all the asymmetrical poses. 
so appreciate this series! wish i had found you sooner but better late than never I guess :)
51-60 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin