Magic Circle Powerhouse<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 437

Magic Circle Powerhouse
Kristi Cooper
Class 437

Watch this Class
Great class Kristi! Loved using the ring as a prop while doing the mat exercises.The pace was perfect. I needed abdominal work using rotational patterns.Will do this class again tomorrow.Thanks! Would love another class with the foam roller.
Great class Kristi! Loved using the ring as a prop while doing the mat exercises.The pace was perfect. I needed abdominal work using rotational patterns.Will do this class again tomorrow.Thanks! Would love another class with the foam roller.
Excellent! A balanced workout with a perfect flow between all the exercises!
I'd like to buy a Magic Circle...so many to choose from. What brand do you use at Pilates Anytime?
Hi Joni ~ Sorry this post slipped by me. We use the Ultra Fit Circle made by balanced body. I list some alternatives in my Magic Circle Review if you're interested in more options. The Magic Circle is a great small piece of apparatus to have on hand.
nice class thank you
excelent regards from Chile
Thanks everyone. I'm so glad you're enjoying this class.
Thank you...enjoyed the rotational "stuff"...and the thread of butterfly legs throughout...the initiation of RLB & OLR from supine. Love this website!
I LOVE PROPS!!! I've always wondered why we don't use more butterfly legs... it really helps engage the lower abs (at least for me). Thanks for another great workout!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin