Magic Circle Powerhouse<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 437

Magic Circle Powerhouse
Kristi Cooper
Class 437

Watch this Class
Very nice class. Lots of flow and less "set-up".
Great class Kristi! A really good abs workout! Keep up the good work ...
Great variety of exercises. Loved the rotational work and the different uses of the circle.
Thank you!
I went searching this site for a strong ab workout. Perfect! Love the variations of the Hundreds using the Magic Circle. I will be incorporating much of this routine into my clients workout tomorrow. Thank you Kristi for both a strong & innovative workout.
What a nice compliment Susan! You're welcome!
I really liked/enjoyed the class. The only thing that should be changed is the speech speed. Sometimes Kristi YOU SPEAK TOO QUICK!!! I can't keep up with you, especially if there isn't any visual contact (i.e. lying down).
Thanks!
Giuseppe Simone
Excellent flow & use of magic circle!!
Great class Kristi! I loved the rotations and use of the butterfly legs. Can I ask you, what exactly do we get from butterfly legs as opposed to parallel?
Hi Eleni ~ My best answer to your question really is variety. I can't remember the exercise you might be talking about. I usually do it either to facilitate movement in the hips when sitting upright or to shorten the lever of the legs when doing a roll up. If I did it somewhere else that you still have a question about, let me know which exercise it is or what time in the class it happens and I'll do my best to give you my logic. Thanks!
Really loved the slow controlled pace with the concentration on placement for each part of the body. Showed the real strength and beauty of Pilates exercises with such precision. Thank you Kristi.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin