Reformer Jump Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 439

Reformer Jump Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 439

Watch this Class
Us too!
Great great wonderful class! Love all your workouts and love all your booty barre classes and DVDs
More ! More!
Thanks
1 person likes this.
"Who says you don't sweat in pilates?" This class got my heart rate up and felt very well balanced. I loved not fussing with the springs, and flowing from one exercise to the next. Smiling from the inside out after this sequence! Thanks Tracy, you rock!
I really enjoyed the arabesque stretch towards the end. It's exactly what my body needed today. Thanks!
Robin D
Definitely one of my faves! Love the jumping heliocopter legs. Smooth transitions, it all flowed seamlessly and I loved your "blooper!" So darn cute! Great post stretching, too. Thanks, Tracy!
Amazing class Tracy. You have totally inspired to use the jumpboard in my Saturday morning reformer class!
Lovely class, Really loved the arm work using the j board
I use an Aero Pilates and was wondering how the cords equate to the springs that you are using? Also, love the class. Will you be doing more jump board classes?
Theresa we were jumping pretty light. I would just measure it in terms of your own perception.
Loved this class, it has the flow that I hope I'll achieve with more experience. Thanks.
21-30 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin