Full-Body Reformer Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 4407

Full-Body Reformer Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 4407

Watch this Class
Lori
3 people like this.
In addition to the wonderful hard work of your classes, I so appreciate your upbeat, positive, wonderful personality!  I always look forward to your classes.  Thank you for this series.
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
Loving these new Tracey Mallett classes! Thank you so much!
JACKELINE CEPEDA
I’m your súper fan . So challenging the theraband I Just loved arms on fire🔥
Jill
1 person likes this.
Thanks Tracey, this hit all the right spots and kept me super engaged! I love the 45 min length too, tend to gravitate to those vs. 60 mins...hmm I wonder why :D
1 person likes this.
❤️i know it's gonna be fun when it's a Tracey Mallett class! love all the things in this flow. thank you 🙏🏽
1 person likes this.
Always amazing my friend!!!
2 people like this.
OMG,  what first captured my attention when viewing, "which video is next" is that I though you were naked in your flesh color workout clothes, so of course, I had to check it out (not only because of your nakedness) because I absolutely love ALL your videos and was happy to see this new "naked" workout.   Rarely do I workout to the same video,  until now.   My last four workouts have been with this workout.   Love how you maximize the workout by using the band, otherwise, our arms do nothing.   I'm all for maximum use of time while using more body parts.   Do I need to say,  " I LOVE THIS WORKOUT"?  thank you thank you thank you.   
Helen S
1 person likes this.
Ditto all of the comments, always absolutely LOVE your workouts!  I love the flow of this class and the innovative use of the band, thank you so much x

2 people like this.
Terrific!  Love all of this Mix It Up series.  Thanks so much.
Eugenia L
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Tracey! Always so creative and with that lovely personality
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin