Arriving to Move<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 4419

Arriving to Move
Tash Barnard
Class 4419

Watch this Class
kelltwls
4 people like this.
Great class, feel like I worked hard, at home and left energized.  Wish for more spring cues. 
Love this class!
Carol D
1 person likes this.
Loved the class. Struggled a little to understand the spring loads...but that’s not uncommon given the variety of reformers out there!
Luisa C
Fantastic teacher, great slow and intense work. I'm looking forward to the next class
Rosie L
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, great pace with excellent cues- made me really focus on every movement. 
I am reigniting my pilates practice on my reformer - and this was such a perfect hello to the body. Thank you for a fabulous class Tash! I can't wait to do the rest of the series! You are a wonderful teacher.  
Angela L
Great class!!  felt strong afterwards.  ready for the next class, which I'm about to start now.  
Alexa C
This was a great lesson, love the speed and control with light springs. Thank you
Tash!  It was so great to move with you today! Hopefully I will feel your magic hands soon :)
love 
Classic, so thorough and your cues would catch my shoulders or core every time.  As if you were here watching.  Looking forward to the rest in your series. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin