Beginner Series #8<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 442

Beginner Series #8
Niedra Gabriel
Class 442

Watch this Class
As always Niedra, and enjoyable class!
3 people like this.
Wonderful class! I can see drastic improvement in my form! Thanks to the Beginner's series there is an incredible difference in my practice from the first class up until now.
Thank you Niedra Gabriel! :) I am falling in love with Pilates!
Niedra Gabriel
I am so glad both Mary and Amber - you are enjoying thies classes - I really wanted to support beginners with this series and I am thrilled to find out this idea is working. Keep practicing, falling in love with Pialtes gets really addictive...
At 5:45 mins it stopped
1 person likes this.
At 5:45 mins it stopped
1 person likes this.
this was great - the seal with rolling up to standing with legs crossed was so much fun to try, I was laughing, and also enjoying watching those in the class (and wishing I had Niedra to help me!) . I was in a hotel, using the folded comforter on the floor as my mat, so it was a bit too cushy (that's my excuse for being so wobbly). I'm definitely going to keep trying this one! Thanks for the great class and the smiles.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Peggggy - I had a good laugh when I read your comment. Good fo you for doing class in a hotel on a comforter for a mat. Just proves that you can do a pialtes workout anywhere, under any conditions. You will do well and go far.
Very glad you enjoyed it so much and keep on practicing. The trick with seal to standing is really extending the arms way forward on the way up and moving quite fast, if you go slow - you land back down below...
:) When I got home, I was showing it to my husband and I popped right up! Then I did the class again, and it came pretty easily now. I think it just seems impossible until you realize it's not. This feels like "tumbling" from kindergarten to me, it's that much fun!
Niedra, just like you said - today I went up the Teaser. Not pefect every time but getting stronger with each class in the beginner series.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Cali, Hi Peggy, so happy you are both coming up in teaser - now that is really an achievement and you deserve to be proud, before you know it, you will be ready for intermediate work.
Very happy for you - this work is so exciting, rewarding and such an inspiring journey of experiencing yourself, your body and your growing mastery and awareness.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin