Calming Nerves<br>James Crader<br>Class 4423

Calming Nerves
James Crader
Class 4423

Watch this Class
Alexandra M What an honor! Thank you for sharing that moment. 
Gaia R Thank you so much!
Robyn Baxter Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it!
Lynn T YES! Please let me know his experience with it. 
1 person likes this.
Much enjoyed the freedom to move as the body wants. But this 70 year body is less padded and joints are less strong than they once were. I injured my rib in falling, though as a former dancer, I loved falling movement and miss it now. Ouch. I’ll be back when I can, and I’ll protect knees, wrist and ribs.
1 person likes this.
Laura M Sorry to hear of the rib discomfort ... hope it heals up well & fast. I wonder if you choose to watch and explore the material again what would change for you? What would you choose not to do? Or where you'd spend more time exploring what feels "enough?" If you do go for it ... please let us all know how it's shifted for you the second (and beyond) time/s. Thanks!!
2 people like this.
OOh I am liking this so much! It speaks to my playfulness and curiosity in teaching is going to really inform my classes in a whole new way. Love Pilates-ish!!! Thank you James.  Can't wait to do more 
Fiona  Thank you! Looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of this series. 
Theresa B
2 people like this.
What a great, freeing, playful movement session. Wonderful feeling to let your body just do what it wants to do for a change rather than conforming to set rules and patterns. Felt liberating, relaxing and energizing!  
2 people like this.
Thank you so much!! Your relate to your body and to movement in such a loving way, it was almost therapeutic. You have a big heart, I could feel it even through the camera. This class helped me to connect to my body in a whole new way. I appreaciate that and I will come back to this class!

81-90 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin