Senseful Movement<br>James Crader<br>Class 4428

Senseful Movement
James Crader
Class 4428

Watch this Class
Wendy K
4 people like this.
Another great and innovative class James!  I had a hip replacement then back surgery over the past 2 years and my PT mentioned Pilates would be really good for me.  With COVID  I've been learning it online.  This is such a fun diversion once a week and  I love that there is no right way, just your own! Thanks also for the laughing...super fun!!
Thank you again, James for a great class! Funny story: with the ‘objective viewing’ I was looking at a plant in my room and heard myself saying ‘fiets’, which is Dutch for ‘bicycle’! This made me laugh, because I realized I was unconsciously translating what you saw and said!
Alexandra H
Thanks, James! This class has elements that remind me of qi gong and capoeira! It's so fun to move with this freedom and playfulness.
2 people like this.
Such a fun class and a great way to start my day!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much James ! It's so good to follow your voice telling us to do what we want and moving as we feel... I'm definitely a fan of you and your work ! And the final touch at the end with the laugh... you made my week !!!
Wendy K Thank you so much! I'm honored to be a part of your journey. 
Nathalie T I really appreciate! Thank you!!
Katie W Thank you!!
Alexandra H YES! What an honor to have you feel moments of qi gong & capoeira. If you haven't yet check out Class 3 of the series (Presence). There's a FULL capoeira moment in there I call "Breakdance." 
2 people like this.
I love taking, listening and following you!  I follow on Instagram and love your approach to movement, life and these crazy times!  Your dog is cute too!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin