Booty Barre™ Basics<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 443

Booty Barre™ Basics
Tracey Mallett
Class 443

Watch this Class
Agreed - GREAT workout!!! thank you Tracey
Tracey,

I love this class. I love the music. I am in the process of putting a Ballet Body fusion class together. I will ve adding some of your moves.Thanks!!!
Denise, you should come and take the Booty Barre training and take the guess work out teaching. Go to www.thebootybarre.com to see where our next course is and join our team of professionals!
1 person likes this.
Loved it!! Great cues, it went fast! I have done a lot of Barre work outs and this by far was the most fun!

Give it a try, your tush will thank you!
1 person likes this.
I've just joined Pilates Anytime and I've done a couple of classes this week. This is my favourite so far!! I hope there will be more!
1 person likes this.
I been practicing this and the DVD's because I am hosting an upcoming Booty Barre training didn't want to pass out during the training:). Thanks, I love these workouts!
Thanks laddies...Booty Barre is a fluid class thats feels good for the body. Elizabeth we're excited to bring it to your studio in Rome, GA!! Please share your experience
Tracey,
I will absolutely share my experience! I am so psyched about this weekend.
Not only does this class have fantastic booty work, but it also gives the feet an amazing workout! Please, more booty barre workouts!!
1 person likes this.
Was my butt burning or what! Amazing workout for my summer body. Thank you Tracey :)
41-50 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin